Mobile barrier according to the current NHTSA regulations.
To avoid a second impact, due to the high total weight, the ERNST emergency braking system is mounted in duplicate on this mobile barrier. One braking system acts on each axle to ensure maximum braking effect.
- Brake lines are completely integrated into the frame to avoid damage during testing or handling
- Calibrated and certified center of gravity
- Individual adaptation in any propulsion system
- Height-adjustable front shield
- Threaded holes throughout, on top and bottom of frame, to allow use of customer-specific equipment at any time
- Center marking for easy alignment with the propulsion system
Integrated brake line
Adaptation to propulsion system
Apply to us!
We support you in your project.