Mobile barrier according to the current FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards).
To avoid a second impact, the ERNST emergency braking system is mounted on each mobile barrier and effective on all wheels.
- Brake lines are completely integrated into the frame to avoid damage during testing or handling
- Calibrated and certified center of gravity and moment of inertia
- Individual adaptation in any propulsion system
- Height-adjustable front shield
- Threaded holes throughout, on top and bottom of frame, to allow use of customer-specific equipment at any time
- Center marking for easy alignment with the propulsion system
Swiveling axis for inclined run 27 degrees
Integrated brake line
Adaptation to propulsion system
Apply to us!
We support you in your project.