The seat test bed is used to perform static load tests on vehicle seats and is specially designed to check the behaviour of seats and head restraints. The test bed is suitable for load tests according to UN ECE 17, R25, FMVSS 202 as well as GB 15083-2006, but can also be used for numerous, customer-specific special tests.
The test rig is designed for up to three parallel rams. Each ram is equipped with a load cell and a linear displacement transducer in each of the two axes and is driven by electric motors.
The movement of the rams is automatically controlled by a software algorithm that involves a closed control loop between the inverter and the measured force/ displacement value.
Before the start, all test parameters can be set according to the upcoming test. The load progress (force vs. time) can be carried out in parallel on up to three rams.
The equipment is characterized by its stable design and configured for testing seats with floor mounting or floor and seat-back mounting.
- Head pressure force: 2 kN
- Seatback pressure force: 10 kN
- Stroke head cylinder: 600 mm
- Stroke back cylinder: 500 mm
- Max. pressure angle: 85°
- Max. feed head cylinder: 10 mm/s
- Max. feed back cylinder: 14 mm/s
- Load cell – head load: HBM U2B / 5kN
- Load cell – back load: HBM U2B / 10kN
- Customer-specific special requests can be implemented at any time
Apply to us!
We support you in your project.