Mobile barrier according to IIHS regulations, which will be implemented in 2022. The total weight of the previous mobile barrier is increased from 1500 kg to 1900 kg. At the same time, the test speed is increased from 50 kph to 60 kph. Due to the enormous increase in the acting forces during the test, the previous mobile barrier cannot be upgraded in accordance with the new regulation.
To avoid a second impact, the ERNST emergency braking system is mounted on each mobile barrier and effective on all wheels.
- Brake lines are completely integrated into the frame to avoid damage during testing or handling
- Calibrated and certified center of gravity and moment of inertia
- Individual adaptation in any propulsion system
- Height-adjustable front shield
- Threaded holes throughout, on top and bottom of frame, to allow use of customer-specific equipment at any time
- Center marking for easy alignment with the propulsion system
Integrated brake line
Adaptation to propulsion system
Apply to us!
We support you in your project.