Mobile barrier according to the current IIHS regulations.
To avoid a second impact, the ERNST emergency braking system is mounted on each mobile barrier and effective on all wheels.
- Brake lines are completely integrated into the frame to avoid damage during testing or handling
- Calibrated and certified center of gravity and moment of inertia
- Individual adaptation in any propulsion system
- Height-adjustable front shield
- Threaded holes throughout, on top and bottom of frame, to allow use of customer-specific equipment at any time
- Center marking for easy alignment with the propulsion system
Integrated brake line
Adaptation to propulsion system
Apply to us!
We support you in your project.